At hoopclothes, we are committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of the visitors to our web site. In particular, we want you to know that hoopclothes is not in the business of selling, renting or trading email lists or any other customer information with any other company or business for marketing purposes.
When you visit the hoopclothes website, we automatically collect certain information about your device. This includes information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- "Cookies" are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- "Google Analytics" When someone visits hoopclothes.com we use a third party, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behavior patterns. This helps us track the number of visitors to various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the hoopclothes website, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our website.
When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through hoopclothes.com, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
When you place an order through the website, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
Please note that order information and associated personal data cannot be erased from our system while it is:
● Associated with a pending order
● Associated with an order made fewer than 180 days before the request (the usual window in which a buyer can make a chargeback). If the buyer’s personal data cannot be erased for this reason, hoopclothes will re-submit the deletion request after the appropriate time has passed.
We use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
In addition we also use some third party payment processors. When placing an order you may choose to pay directly through the website or use another service including amazonpay, googlepay or applepay to complete your purchase. We do not have access to any of your personal data that is shared with these sites. For more information on the privacy policies of these payment processors visit the sites listed below:
• Amazon Web Services: https://aws.amazon.com/privacy/
•Google Payments: https://payments.google.com/payments/
• Apple Pay: https://www.apple.com/privacy/
As part of the registration process for the hoopclothes e-newsletter, we collect personal information, such as names and email addresses. We use that information for a couple of reasons: to tell you about things you’ve asked us to tell you about; to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information; to check if our records are right and to check every now and then that you’re happy and satisfied.
We use a third-party provider, MailChimp, to deliver our newsletter. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our website and e-newsletter. For more information, please see MailChimp’s privacy notice. You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time of the day or night by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails or by emailing our data protection officer, Christy, directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
On occasion your personal information as described above may be used to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by visiting the associate links:
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
Instagram: As an affiliate of Facebook, any ad settings you apply with Facebook will be honored with Instagram as long as your Facebook account and Instagram accounts are linked. You can adjust your ad settings within your Facebook account here: https://www.facebook.com/ads/preferences
Google - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
You can also opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
If we sell or merge hoopclothes, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the website), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold no matter where you live or when you ask. Email your request to our data protection officer, Christy, at email@example.com.
For more information about our privacy practices or if you have questions or a complaint please email.